Having a pet in the house is great, and it will make your days better and happier. However, this does not mean that cleaning the hair that your pet is leaving behind is an easy job, especially if you suffer from allergies or asthma. Since collecting it with your hand every day from the carpets is not a solution, you need a good hypoallergenic vacuum cleaner to do the job for you.
The good news? Robots like ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner are perfect for people who want to have pets in the house but without all the effort for the cleaning. It is a great vacuum cleaner that will remove all the dirt, dust and debris from your home and it will keep the allergies away. Do you want to know more about it?
The robot is designed to clean instead of you and for you, so there is no wonder that it is so easy to schedule the cleaning time and where you want it to function.
- It is very easy to use it, as you only have to press a few buttons to schedule its cleaning program for the next few days. In this way you can forget about this task for a long time and you don’t have to worry that your family or pets will make dirt that you have to clean when you get home.
- It is small and it has a low profile, which makes it great for cleaning under the bed or big furniture, where animal hair is usually gathering without you being able to clean it.
- The ILIFE V3s is self charging, so it will never run out of batteries while cleaning. When the batteries are low, the robot will go by itself to the charging station and it will only get back to cleaning when the batteries are full. It can go on like this for months and months, so you will never have to recharge it by yourself. Sure, if you want to do this all you have to do is put it on the station!
- The anti-bump sensor will keep the vacuum away from bumps while cleaning, so there is no risk to get broken because it fell down the stairs. No matter how your home is arranged, it will still do a great job.
- It has a remote control, so you don’t have to bend or get close to the vacuum cleaner to start it or schedule it. This makes it very easy for you to deal with your new device. If you just want to send your robot to clean the room, press the “clean” button and relax!
Some people believe that robots don’t do the job as well as regular vacuum cleaners simply because they are smaller and they make considerably less noise. Well, with this small robot everything is a surprise, because it works better than anyone could expect!
- The vacuum cleaner will not only vacuum the dirt, but it will also sweep and dry mop the floors at the same time. This means that your intervention will never be necessary and the floors will look spotless clean all the time.
- It works on different types of floors, including hard floors and carpets. While hard floors are not as difficult to clean, everyone knows that it is a real struggle to take animal hair off carpets, especially when it comes to large, deep ones. However, the vacuum is designed for hard floors, so take this into consideration if you decide to buy it.
- The “spot” mode can be used when the floors are full of hair or fur, and the vacuum will clean it all in a matter of minutes.
- It has a great suction power for a robot this small, which means that almost all the dirt that you have in your home will disappear once you start using this little robot. The symptoms of allergies will be reduced almost instantly!
- The HEPA filtration will trap the dirt inside, so there is no risk to have dust in the air while or after the vacuum is working.
Cleaning and maintenance
Pet hair can be irritating for someone with allergies or asthma, that is why you have to be sure that you don’t get in contact with it more than you have to. This small robot gathers all the dirt and hair in a dust bin that you can empty only with the touch of a button.
On the other hand, you have to clean the brushes of the vacuum quite often, and this can be a problem if you don’t have someone to do it for you.
Compared to other robots on the market, this robot actually comes quite cheap. It does not have a small price tag but it is modern, it does the job and more important: it really takes away pet hair. Since regular vacuum cleaners can’t do this, paying this amount on the ILIFE V3S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is worth it. Plus, it is easy to use and schedule.
- Very easy to use thanks to the remote control.
- It is small and sleek so it can clean under the couch, under the bed and even in the corners of the room that everyone forgets about usually. This makes it easier for you to avoid allergies symptoms.
- The dirt bin has a good storage capacity for a small robot, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it too often.
- It gets back to the charging station whenever it is necessary and it will go back to clean when the batteries are full.
- It does not work as good on carpets as it does on hard floors, so if you have carpets all around the house you might consider another device.
- You have to clean the brushes manually and this might trigger your symptoms.
Is this vacuum worth the hype? Definitely yes, if you are buying it mainly for the animal hair that is bothering you around the house. You can have your pet without worrying about allergies!